* THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *
Oh I’ve got a really beautiful competition prize for you all this week; one I am deeply jealous that I won’t be able to win myself.
One of you will get to be the proud owner of this beautiful mint green lampshade, worth £65. Designed by Ollie Wood & Joff Casciani it’s not only pretty it’s also rather eco friendly as it’s made in the UK using paper from one of the last remaining speciality paper makers in the Lake District. (Bet you didn’t know such a place existed! I didn’t…)
All you need to do to win this little beauty is leave me a comment below saying where you would hang this lampshade. (I think I’d put it in my home office) and I’ll pick a winner at random. Good luck!
Images: Lane By Post
The legal bit
* Competition is only open to legal residents of the UK, 18 years or older
* The competition period is from 00.01 23rd May 2016 to midnight, 6th June 2016.
* The winner will be notified after the closing date.
* One winners will receive a Twin Tone Lampshade: Mint and China White, £65 from Lane By Post. Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable.
* No cash alternative will be given.
* Only one entry submitted by any person during the competition period will be eligible.
* The winner is selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
* Correspondence will not be entered into.
* Allow 2 weeks from selection to dispatch of prize.
*This competition is now closed and the winner is Angela G. (See proof of random prize draw here)